Make Your Donation Matter
How can you know if your gift will get to those in need? We had the same question.
HERE IS HOW WE DECIDED
We started with founding partners who brought years of experience working with the poor in Ciudad Oculta. And they brought the Department of Education of the City of Buenos Aires to the project. AT NO COST, the City supplies the teachers, food, and all the family enrichment and counseling services. The teachers are all university-trained, certified in early childhood education for the poor. Our obligation was to provide the building fitted-out with the required equipment to the standards of the city schools, a director, regular cleaning, maintenance and to cover all operational costs of the building (utilities etc.).
BUILDING SELF-SUFFICIENCY, or OUR COST TO OPERATE
Two of the mothers approached us to ask if we would help them open a booth at the street fair that serves the hidden city twice each week. In return they would share the proceeds with the daycare. Our supporters in Buenos Aires donate useful unwanted items and the women sell them at the fair. At this point the income from their efforts are paying all the maintenance and hard costs other than salaries! And it is growing. As a result today our costs are consistently only $2000 per month. TOTAL.
RULES FOR OUR USE OF FUNDS
- No one other than actual service and material providers will be paid.
- Administration of the organization will always be provided by volunteers.
- All donations are spent to deliver the best, highest quality care to the children.
- Board members get no stipends, fees, or honoraria.
- Board members get no expenses reimbursed. (No meetings are held at resorts or at restaurants using funds given for the children).
- Necessary outside professional services will be paid; however, thus far all legal and accounting services have been donated.
- We adopted and operate under the strict IRS-written and recommended Conflict of Interest Policy regarding services and material providers.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
Since beginning operations in September, 2008, we have strictly adhered to these policies. The costs are our real operational costs: nothing added, nothing deducted. Your donation gets directly to the children. We pledge to you that your donation s
The study papers available which you need to write affordable-papers.net should not be complicated.