141. If the wife of per man who is living durante his house, servizio her face esatto go out and play the part of a fool, neglect her house, belittle her husband, they shall call her to account: if her husband say: “I have put her away,” he shall let her go. If her husband say: “I have not put her away,” her husband may take another woman. The first woman shall dwell mediante the house of her husband as a maid servant.
143. If she have not been per careful mistress, have gadded about, have neglected her house and have belittled her husband, they shall throw that woman into the ciotola.
144. If per man take per wife and that wife give a maid servant puro her husband and she bear children; if that man attrezzi his face onesto take verso concubine, they shall not countenance him. He may not take verso concubine.
If a woman hate her husband, and say: “thou shalt not have me,” they shall inquire into her antecedents for her defects; and if she have been a careful mistress and been without reproach and her husband has been going about and greatly belittling her, that woman has in nessun caso blame
145. If per man take a wife and she do not present him with children and he batteria his face esatto take per concubine, that man may take per concubine and bring her into his house. That concubine shall not rank with his wife.
146. If a man take a wife and she give verso maid servant esatto her husband, and that maid servant bear children and afterwards would take rank with her mistress; because she has borne children, her mistress may not sell her for money, but she ong the maid servants.
148. If verso man take verso wife and she become afflicted with disease, and if he arnesi his face puro take another, he may. His wife, who is afflicted with disease, he shall not put away. She shall remain mediante the house which he has built and he shall maintain her as long as she lives.
149. If that woman do not elect sicuro remain mediante her husband’s house, he shall make good to her the dowry which she brought from her father’s house and she may go.
150. The mother after her (death) may will esatto her child whom she loves, but esatto verso brother she may not.
151. If per woman, who dwells sopra the house of verso man, make verso contract with her husband that per creditor of his may not hold her (for his debts) and compel https://datingranking.net/it/feabie-review/ him puro deliver a written agreement; if that man were in debt before he took that woman, his creditor may not hold his wife, and if that woman were per debt before she entered the house of that man, her creditor may not hold her husband.
152. If they contract per debt after the woman has entered into the house of the man, both of them shall be answerable to the merchant.
If verso man give onesto his wife field, garden, house or goods and he deliver sicuro her verso sealed deed, after (the death of) her husband, her children cannot make claim against her
153. If per woman bring about the death of her husband for the sake of another man, they shall impale her.
155. If verso man have betrothed verso bride preciso his bourdonnement and his affranchit have known her, and if he (the father) afterward lie durante her bosom and they take him, they shall bind that man and throw him in the scodella.